Monday 23 January 2017

Genius Hour Project Introduction

The genius hour question that I decided to explore is to improve my culinary skills by baking something new every week. I decided on this topic because I love to bake and I also love to eat baked goods, but my attempts at baking do not usually end in success. I am excited to try and bake something new every week and hope that I will be able to notice an improvement by the end of my genius hour project.

I started my research on this project by exploring Pinterest and saving different recipes that I would like to try out over the next couple weeks. I have linked to my Pinterest dessert board where you will be able to find many of the recipes I will be using. In order to keep track of my progress during this project I have decided that I will be documenting my baking adventures through pictures and blog posts. I have also recruited some friends and family who have eagerly agreed to taste-test and give feedback on my baking each week. I am excited to share this journey with you...wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment