Friday 13 January 2017

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century blog!

My name is Erica Ropp and I am a teacher candidate in the Concurrent Education Junior Intermediate program at Brock University. I am currently in my fifth and final year of study! Throughout my time at Brock I have obtained a teachable in French and furthered my passion for teaching and education.

I am excited to use this blog as a space to share my journey with you as I discover and explore new ideas in my classes as well as embark on new experiences in my placements. I have also linked to my Twitter and Pinterest accounts as they are other forums that I use to share resources and my educational journey.

I am looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone!

My passion heart map 

No comments:

Post a Comment